Your spouse wants a divorce. Suddenly, what you have worked for all of your life could be taken from you. That nice house, retirement savings or other property are subject to division by the divorce courts.

Your most precious assets are your children. You need an advocate to protect your custody and visitation rights. That is where we come in.

The happiest cases we handle are step-parent or even grandparent adaptions. We love to see responsible adults step forward to protect and provide for the minor children in their life.

Our experienced family lawyers can protect you in these matters and ensure your rights are upheld.